Hello! I’m here to help.
Although I don’t have a lot of resources yet, I’m hoping that some of these things will help at least someone.
If you don’t find what you’re looking for, I would really appreciate if you would take a moment to contact me with some suggestions. You can also do so if you feel the need to talk to someone; although I cannot promise that I’ll always be able to reply quickly, I’ll do my best to get back to you soon.
- Coping skills
Some of the techniques I use to deal with various situations.
Both for people in general, and for those suffering with mental illness.
Learn more about mental illness and other things. Knowledge is important!
At the very least you can learn about my experiences.
If you are mentally ill yourself, you can know that you’re not alone; there are plenty of people out there who are suffering with mental illness.
- Feeling suicidal?You’re not alone. I’ve been there.
Just check out my suicidal thoughts
If you read through my site, you’ll notice I’ve also attempted suicide multiple times.
But now I regret it, just as most people who have lived after attempting suicide regret it.
Often, you can resolve the things that are upsetting you so greatly. There is hope, really! Don’t give up.
Please give yourself some more time. Talk to someone! Or you can read these:
- Say no to suicide.
- Is suicide selfish?
- Coping skills
As a last resort, call your local emergency number (e.g. 911) or the following:
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
“No matter what problems you are dealing with, we want to help you find a reason to keep living. By calling 1-800-273-TALK (8255) you’ll be connected to a skilled, trained counselor at a crisis center in your area, anytime 24/7.”
- Guide To Suicide Prevention
- Mental Health: A Guide to Identifying Disorders and Promoting Wellness
- Student Mental Health Awareness and Resources Guide
accreditedschoolsonline.org/ resources/student-mental- health-resources/
- Fighting Suicide and Depression In College
affordablecollegesonline.org/ college-resource-center/ college-suicide-prevention/
- Student Stress and Anxiety Guidebook
- Fighting Stress: Student Nutrition and Fitness Information
- Guide to Understanding and Avoiding Substance Abuse
affordablecollegesonline.org/ college-resource-center/ substance-abuse-in-college/
- Self-Help Books (general)
- Self-Help Books (bipolar)
- Self-Help Books (depression)
- Self-Help Books (anxiety)