Just ate this wonderful vegan wrap creation of mine and thought I would share in case anyone’s interested.
- Cedar’s Sundried Tomato & Basil Wrap
- Sabra Supremely Spicy Hummus
- Nasoya Organic Teriyaki Marinated Tofu
- GoVeggie Dairy Free Mozzarella Shreds
- Organic Broccoli Sprouts
- Campari (Red) Tomatoes
- McCormick Garlic Pepper Seasoning (grinder)
Note: if you want something crunchy too, you can consider Fresh Gourment Crispy Jalapenos or a similar product.
Of course, you can substitute these with different brands, your own marinated tofu, tomatoes and spices of your choice.
I just prefer these because it makes it very quick, easy – and suits my taste well.
- Lay the wrap down flat on a (paper) plate.
- Spread amount of hummus that you would like with a knife. Note: I prefer to mix all of the spices in the container for the hummus beforehand.
- Place a decent amount of (but not too much) broccoli sprouts on the hummus.
- Take out one cube of the tofu from the package, and break it into about 4-6 little pieces (with your hand – if they’re clean! or a knife),
then lay them in a line across the middle on top of the hummus.
- Sprinkle some of the mozzarella shreds on top of that.
- Dice one small to medium sized tomato into 3-4 pieces, and spread them out in a line.
- Add seasoning
- Optionally add crispy onions/jalapenos, and whatever else you want.
- Fold the wrap.