One of my goals is to provide useful information to other people about mental illness.
This is so people who are suffering from mental illness know that they aren’t alone. And for those who aren’t — maybe you will learn something about what people who have these things are going through and how devastating – or even terrifying – it can be.
It’s going to take some time to build up a large resource, but here are some links.
A lot of this information is based on my personal experiences.
Articles and posts related to Bipolar Disorder
- What is Bipolar Disorder?
- My personal experience with Bipolar Disorder
- My experience with the racing thoughts associated with Bipolar Disorder
- How I was diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder (story)
- Ultra-rapid cycling (possibly worsened by medication)
- Coping skills
Articles and posts related to Depression
Articles and posts related to Anxiety
Articles and posts related to Psychosis
- My delusions, hallunications, and paranoia.
- Halluncinations. Had a few tonight.
- Guest written: A journey through psychosis
Articles and posts related to Mental illness
Articles and posts related to My past (and leading up to mental illness)
Articles and posts related to Medication
- Bad experience with Seroquel (suicide attempt)
- After 2 years, I’m back on medication
- My medication list, current and past with notes about them
- What I expect and do not expect from medication
- Risperidone (Risperdal) causing lack of sleep
Articles and posts related to Treatment